Saturday, February 5, 2011

Makeup Essentials

Well it's that time of year again. The wonderful world of tax returns. Which means that I have some money to spend!!!! Now My first priority is to buy some furniture for my apartment. I am in desperate need of shelves and book cases. But I also feel I deserve to buy something that is just for me. So I have decided to replenish my sad sad makeup kit. I headed on over to youtube and checked out my favorite gurus videos on the subject. Lisafreemontstreet is by far my favorite person to go to for beauty advice. I have made my list and now I am armed with an idea of what I want. I shall be heading over to Ulta as soon as that pretty pretty check hits my bank YAY!!!!! I will be sure to post details on all my purchases as soon as I get em :)



Now if only I could manage to get my hospital bag packed and ready to go. *sigh* that's next on the list....the endless list, of things to do.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Lisa Freemontstreet!!!! Have fun shopping. The most I am hoping for is to pay down some debt with tax returns this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will be doing quite a bit of that as well ;)

    ReplyDelete