Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love Valentine's Day

I Love Love
Actually I don't really care much about it one way or another. I love the idea of a day devoted to getting dressed up and going out and being fancy.....and of course presents. Honestly who doesn't love presents? On the other hand though I am a bit uncomfortable when the spotlight is on me, I always feel a bit uncomfortable on my birthday when all eyes are on me and Valentines day has a similar feel though on a much more one on one level. Be that as it may I still like the sentiment behind the holiday. This year we will not be doing anything extravagant as we are saving up for the arrival of the new family member in only 2 1/2 very short months. That didn't stop me from putting together my ideal outfit for going out on the town and of course what is the good of a fabulous outfit if you don't share it. I made sure to save all the links as well so that if some lucky lady would like to buy these fun items she can.

1.Pretty Marilyn style dress in a fun classy red
2.What better way to celibrate the day than to wear love around your neck
3.Sky high champagne heels with glittering jewels adorning the toes
4 , 5 , 6 : Ladylike undies from Lucy B (Click the numbers for the links)
7.  A leopard print bag adds an animalistic touch ;)
8. Top it all off with a BIG statement making rose in your hair

Well thats what I would dream of wearing out on a Valentines date. Or any special date for that matter. Tomorrow I am thinking of making the anti V-day ensemble. The I Hate Love outfit :) Because we have all been there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment