Monday, January 10, 2011

Retro-vintage style maternity outfit





Ok so this time I did remember to save the links :) yay me!!!!! This outfit idea was inspired by my frustration at being unable to find a cute yet retro maternity outfit. Unfortunately when you try to go authentic you can end up wearing a circus tent (not the most fabulous look) So when I found this amazing shirt (1) for only $20 I was inspired to create an ensemble that has the retro feel of the 40's. That led me to searching for a nice maternity pencil skirt (2) and these beautiful rose colored t strap shoes (5) add in a cute pink necklace (4) a fun spooky cameo ring (7) and a pretty hair flower (3) I topped it all off with an amazing lux gold purse (8) and a perfect red lipstick (6) and you are all set with a fabulous vintage feel outfit that captures the style of the 40's without sacrificing the sexyiness of the modern day momma to be.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of shoes like the ones in photo.

    ReplyDelete