Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Hate Valentines Day

Not really ;) But this post is in honor of all my friends who could care less about the "holiday of looooove" I came up with an anti love ensemble that I have rather fallen for haha.

I started off with the green dress (1). I considered black but I felt this lovely wicked green really encapsulates the evil queen vibe I was going for. I added in a basic black clasp style handbag  (2) and mirrored the silver bow on the bag with the Silver bowed headband (4) because even if you hate love you like to look cute ;) The Iron fist booties have a slight witchy feel that I just loved and a spiked heel perfect for walking over broken hearts. Top it all off with minimal jewelry, a hand stamped Heart with the perfect sentiments displayed for all to see. All in all a very wicked and fun outfit that I would love to be seen sporting around town. Hope you enjoyed it and hope it inspires.

No comments:

Post a Comment